Friday 3 May 2013

A Small Introduction

My name is Steph, I'm 19 and I'm a procrastinator... 

The height of procrastination has brought me back to the blogging community, but this time in the form of a new blog. After my IB exams, I lost interest in blogging and felt as though I was blogging for the sake of blogging, rather than blogging and enjoying and being proud of what I had written. 

I have more of an idea about what I want to blog about on this new blog. I have been considering it for a while now and thought, why not! 

I've had an interest in food for ages now and am currently studying food at university, and loving my course! For a start, who ever thought that on their first day of University they would witness piglets being born? Nope, me neither! But it was amazing. 

Not what you expect on your first day...
I've met some awesome people and had such great opportunities given to me, which I will tell you all about in future blogs, as I plan to blog about my time here at uni and other aspects of food... and maybe upload the occasional cat photo when I am back home in the holidays (everyone loves a good cat photo, and Lily is brilliant).

Oh ok, I will post one now... if I must :)

Soaking up the sun

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah I missed it, but also found more of a reason to blog :) xx

      Delete
  2. My blogging-babez! I'm looking forward to reading all about it...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back prom date! :) xx

    ReplyDelete